Monday, February 19, 2007

friday just went back to de la salle for chinese new yr. it feels great to be back to my old sch:) i went to the canteen to find li ting. haha... veri fast found her already. we went to fredrick there and saw a guy. li ting ask me if i noe him but she told me his name eventually. but i still dunno who is he. then fredrick suddenly sort of scolding me saying i .... .................................. then saw siying. she is still the siying i knew. didn change even a single bit. saw most of my frens and even took photo with hui zhi. but audrey didn go. she went to malaysia. i obviously miss all my frens. and someone who is now not in singapore. although ppl say abt me and him, but i don really care. course he is like a bro to me just tat we have not been keeping in touch with each other only...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home