Tuesday, April 10, 2007


todae early in the morning, i reached sch at 6.45 am. oh man... so early. no ne came. then soon artirah came. u stare me, i stare u. so bored. no one came. then abt 7 o'clock tat time abel finally came!!! but he need to go for morning walk. he just put down his bag and leave me n artirah alone again. waited for quite a while before other ppl came. dunno y todae so many ppl came late. then chat with then lor. when i look in fornt of me, it is JJ. ( not the singer lah)
history lesson do the SEQ. don really noe how to do. i veri lousy at tat one. dnt continue doin the hp holder. abel came to save my day again. phew... i don dare to use the scroll saw to cut the arylic. so horrible. last yr, my one stuck inside. so now don dare to do. lol... after recess is VE. both 2e1 n 2e2 need to come out n say wad helpful ting u did ar. then i say help my parents do housework. alot of ppl also say. but i reallly gt do lor. abel veri funny. say i helped my fren to cut the ting. the fren i tink is me. the ting is arylic. don get the wrong idea. one od the guy from 2e1 say i help my parents to waste money. so funny. maths lesson learn the wad eqn. noe little bit lah. then art we kept laughin. darryl say ...... then benedict kept throwin eraser dust at me n joey. hahax....
it is actually a gift...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home