Monday, August 13, 2007

happy birthday to benedict and happy birhtday in advance monica [=

maths, ms chia now teaching us since mr poh transfered to SJI. teach us new things about chapter 10. the curve, curve graph. i don't really understand. need to find her. (: need to do 10b, have to hand up on wednesday.

chinese, chen lao shi told us got spelling. i didn't learn. i don't even know have, actually not only me. a lot people also. luckily, chen lao shi give us 10 minutes to study. but i still think that i will fail my spelling. cross my fingers that i would not. hehe [=

art, teacher tell us to design logos for PSG. and i totally have no idea at all. lyana copy my mindmap, then brandon copy from lyana. indirectly from mine,brandon. homework, need to sketch out 7 logos.

VE, the lesson about stress. so am i stress??? mr tan gave the question, my answer most of them is at the middle section which is "sometimes"

PW, have presentation. my group didn't present cause darryl haven't see the slides. then almost all the group cannot present except abel's group then ms ho angry then call each group stand up then scold. ms ho ask our group to see her after school ;p

see ms ho after school. then she start talking to us. oh... i didn't cry. i am strong. haha... "gary, i don't need your tissue" :D then later chat with weilin for a while when other people went to lunch. did some homework too (:

shaun came then he help me with my i-movie :D luckily i ask him for his help or not the i-movie cannot finish already. then after awhle went to guzheng. teacher keep looking at me. keep pointing my mistakes ;p

went back to class. shaun still doing the i-movie. oh... he work overtime. did some funny thing at the NG parts. oh... christin will cry if she see that. hehe... went home at about 6pm. daryl so good. his dad went to pick him up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home