Thursday, September 06, 2007

???

got really bored now. one week holiday, nothing much to do actually. the only good thing is that i am able to sleep late and wake up late [= i miss school!!!*YAWN*

woke up at 8+ this morning. i ate my breakfast for an hour plus ;p yup... i am wasting my time. went to do tution homework. cloze passage and composition. i lay on my bed while doing the compostion =x bad example.

afternoon, the most boring time of the day. man, i have nothing to do at all. i stare at the ceiling, read the same storybook over and over again before i decided to use the computer. i cannot sign into msn just because the internet wire "drop off." have a chat with daryl, before my brother started to yell at me.

now, i have nothing to do!!! i am lazy to do the tuition homework, maths.

have what test after the holidays?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home