Friday, November 16, 2007

Finish (=

If you get more than 30 I strongly recommend some counseling!
If you get more than 20 you’re paranoid.
If you get 10-20 then u are normal.
If you get 10 or less you’re fearless.
People who don’t have any are full of crap!

I Fear…
[/] the dark
[/] my parents
[ ] being alone
[ ] staying single forever
[/] being a parent
[ ] being myself in front of others
[ ] open spaces
[ ] closed spaces
[/] heights
[ ] black cats
[ ] dogs
[ ] birds
[ ] fish
[/] spiders
[ ] flowers or other plants
[ ] being touched
[ ] fire
[ ] deep water
[ ] lakes
[ ] silk
[ ] the ocean
[/] failure
[ ] success
[/] thunder / lightning
[/] frogs / toads
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends dad
[ ] my boyfriends/girlfriends mom
[/] mice/rats
[/] jumping from high places
[ ] snow
[ ] rain
[ ] wind
[ ] crossing hanging bridges
[ ] death
[ ] heaven
[ ] being robbed
[/] falling
[ ] clowns
[ ] large crowds of people
[ ] men
[ ] women
[/] having great responsibilities
[ ] doctors, including dentists
[ ] tornadoes
[ ] hurricanes
[/] incurable diseases
[/] snakes
[/] sharks
[ ] Friday the 13th
[/] ghosts
[ ] poverty
[ ] Halloween [WITCH]
[ ] school
[ ] trains
[ ] odd numbers
[/] cockroaches
[/] becoming blind
[/] becoming deaf
[ ] growing up
[ ] monsters under my bed
[/] creepy noises in the night
[ ] bee stings
[/] not accomplishing my dreams/goals
[/] needles
[/] blood (If there is a lot)
[ ] dinosaurs, if they were alive
[ ] the welcome mat
[ ] high speeds
[ ] throwing up
[ ] falling in love

My Total: "I fear 23 out of 70 common fears" ><

Taken from Celeste blog [=

Won't be posting until 26 Nov

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home