Friday, April 13, 2007

just came home... just now i was completely WET. the rain lah. so big. then the wind so strong. i also " fly away".
sch todae, ok lor. chinese that timr chen sili told us to do a compo. i CHEAT. i left a line every one paragraph. but in the end i still use another piece of paper. then PE that time need to run 8 rounds. i just pass. run that 8 rounds that time. i dunno wad had happened. i just have a very sharp pain that i had nv experience before. i am doin to die at that instant moment. then think of somethin that my gd fren who is veri gd at sports told me n wj. so just keep on runnin man. but at last still walk a little bit. cannot stand it already lor. but i manage to complete the 8 rounds ma. nv give up... that is wad my fren told me. after recess, hist lesson. i almost sleep. then music that time play the song lemon tree. also need to sing but i nv sing and didnt play. i dunno how to play ma. but obviously i noe how to sing. but don't want to sing. went to lot 1 to have my lunch with my mum. at the interchange i saw someone. guess who??? bc lah. my pri sch fren. but he didnt saw me xD.
love n hate filled the air...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home