Monday, June 04, 2007

SURVEY
Name people you know from A-Z


A - Abel
B - Brandon
C - Clara
D - Darryl
E - Euesbius
F - Frederick
G - Genevieve
H - Huiyi
I - Ira
J - Jessline
K - Keith
L - Lyana
M - Matthias
N - Nery
O - Oscar
P - Pinhui
Q - Qi Xiang
R - Raquelle
S - Serena
T - Thiew Hiao
U - Ulin
V - Vanessa
W - Weijing
X - Xiao Xuan
Y - Yan Ling
Z - Zhiying




What does A sms you about ?
He sms me to remind me to bring forms.


How many siblings does B have ?
Dunno :p


What is C's nickname?
Don tink have lor.


How do you get to know D ?
Sch???


How despo is E ?
Like tat lor.


How much is F younger/older than you?
Not sure.


Name of G's bestfriend
I dunno.


Does H knows I ?
Nope


What if J becomes your enemy ?
Then too bad lor.


Under what conditions will K & L get married ?
True luv.


What's M's initials?
Mat :p


Do you enjoy talking on the phone with N?
I don't usually talk to her. Loss contact. =x


Do you think O knows P ?
Nope. Not same sch.


How geeky is Q?
Dunno.


Is R quite popular ?
I don tink so.


What if S likes you ?
She is nt a lesbian.


Is T a very random person?
No. I more random lor! XD


How's U and V related ?
Both dunearnites?


Do you take W as anything else besides a friend ?
My brother!!! (:


When is the last time you met up with X?
Dunno :x


Are Y and Z enemies ?
Not sure.


Of everyone from A-Z, who do you love most ?
EVERYONE. But love most is my "brother" WEIJING n MATTHIAS!!! As a fren (:


Will you betray anyone of them?
NO!


Have you confessed to anyone from A - Z?
What do u tink???

Taken from celeste blog.
http://sad-endings.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home