Monday, August 20, 2007

i love today weather [=

maths, ms chia teach us the pyramid thing. she used power point slides. first time. the power point slides so cute (: need to do ex 13b and 13c for homework but i do with 13b during the weekend so left with 13c only [=

chinese have spelling again. i dunno most of the words cause i last minute learn. last minute studying is bad...

recess, went outside the library to the homework. cause library too cold already. the weather now a day is just right for me [= i finish 13c (:

art, went to art room then a lot of upper sec there. teacher teach 2 group at one time. my group is the last group so before that, we talk ;p then teacher teach my group to simplify the logo. i do already then ask me to simplify again... sad ]=

VE, mr tan say about our studying technique??? not very sure lah. the only thing that i remeber is that i wrote, i need to be in a super quiet enviroment to study. my class is not a very good enviroment for me to study. haha

PW, abel's group got question ause last week ms ho no time to question them about the slides. then is weiting's group then my group. yay!!! finally. but my thumbdrive don't know why ms ho laptop cannt read. i very scared leh. then later we use afiq's laptop to present. we FINALLY finish our presentation. so happy :D

went out to have lunch with angeline, daryl, jasper and eugene. then i eat the slowest. actually i not that slow one lor. i didn't really talk. is eugene but he eat the fastest. maybe i am forcing myself not to laugh although i still laugh for a few time.it is rude to laugh at the dining table. "i know so that is why i force myself not to LAUGH" and something else that make my laugh.

went to do xi zi at class. wanted to study history but didn't finish studying cannot stand the noise. went to guzheng at around 4.05pm late abit. play play the guzheng then release at 5pm :D my hand index finger is super red and pain. went back to clas then go to computer lab 2 for a while. daddy actually want to pick me up at 6pm but i about 5.30 pm want to go home. so daddy pick me up at lot 1 :D on the way to bus stop. jasper and eugene started to talk about Japanese food. lol

i didn't sleep in the bus [=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home