Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Yanbo kor kor [=

well, have all my result back liao.

history, the first one leh. the one that i am scared. all i asked was just a pass. but when i pass, i want more. any way, i just have boardline pass. same as hakim but gary, forget it.

get back our science, yup, scored not so good. 57 1/2. tution teahcer asked me why my result so bad. i don't know too. but i really bu gan xin lor. i study so much. then i score not well. anyway, nevermind.

then maths, mr ang still don't want to give me any marks ]=

chinese, chen lao shi say that we all did very well. but i 1 mark to A1 lor. i have high expectation for my chinese one leh ]=

eat, went home.

yup, just have a conversation with marcus (= he is at australia now!!! told me that jordon is naughty.

anyway, i know that God bless me [=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home