Friday, October 19, 2007

Uncle Gary (=

Uncle Gary is at Singapore [= but going back to New Zealand tonight ]= one night only. (= kimmy got gift liao.

yup, went to school today, did not receive any more result cause all the exam mark get back already.

history,i managed to get back my half mark (= actually want to get 1 more mark one. but don't want to ma fan abel lah. then also cannot jump grade.

geography, mr kaan made me changed my choice. he made me want to pure geography. i am confused man. elective geography or pure geography?

science, mr ng showed us a lot of pictures. then celeste they all wanted to look at his girlfriend and when they saw the picture they start to scream.

english, we played game. brain teaser. i didn't get anything. i dont' even know what is the answer lor.

CM, we checked our marks then talk lor. abel took a lot photos. go class blog to see (:

have lunch, then have talk with ms ho. i still don't know which one to chose. i know my history is bad.

yup, went home. i love today rain ;p

zul called me and started to say rubbish. later my phone no money.

have tuition later (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home